Here at SKYROCK Construction design comes first, whether you are remodeling a kitchen, bathroom, basement, full home renovation, or you are building a new custom home, our goal is to create a stress free process for our clients to enjoy while following our proven design method that we stand behind. Whether its choosing the style of cabinets, to the countertop, or the tiles for a bathroom, or the any finishes to a space, flooring, all the way to the paint colours and furniture, we are with you right till the end. It can be exhausting! Our focus is to bring out, and bring to life your taste and vision in an enjoyable and stress free environment. Specializing in design planning, management and renovation, we will work closely with you in assuring the best results are produced alongside our highly skilled and experienced trades in all fields.
Design comes first, whether you are remodeling a kitchen, bathroom, basement, full home renovation
- Initial meeting – getting an understanding of what exactly you are looking for in a company, what areas of design you are looking for; whether its just design or a complete renovation package, your vision for your project(s), your like/dislikes, your expectations, etc., what we offer as a company, what projects we have done, what is our process, etc.
- Design – choosing a design that fits your needs from functionality to beauty. Figuring out what drawings you will need, including permits. Going through the design services we give. Choosing the best design that up to date and within your budget.
- Contracts/ Payment Structure/ Timelines & Budgets – making sure both sides are protected and understand requirements and expectations moving forward, what is to be expected, payment structure, timelines and budgets.
- Choosing Materials, Fixtures and Finishes – Vanities and Cabinets, countertops, tiles, flooring, trims, lighting and water fixtures. We have all kinds of suppliers we work with giving you the best prices for quality products. We would set up meetings with you to either go to showrooms or stores to choose whatever material, fixtures, finishes are needed. We work with you to choose the best most up to date materials, fixtures and finishes that are within your budget.
- Organization of the trades – project management, demolition, cabinetry, electrical, plumbing, framing, drywall, tiling/stonework, trim work, flooring, painting. Directing all the trades to meet the deadlines and to assure quality of the work being done.
- Completion of Renovation – final walk through with you to ensure that everything is up to your satisfaction
After the Renovation – keeping in touch with you as a friend, keeping that line of communication open, with your approval taking pictures & video footage of project to post on website.