Whether you are designing a brand new kitchen or you are remodeling, at SKYROCK Construction we specialize in complete kitchen remodels & Renovations. From the initial meeting to the design, we work closely with you through the complete renovation. We are passionate about our work and about providing the best quality workmanship and customer service in the industry. Our goal is to keep the process simple and easy; first, communication is the key to a smooth and stress free renovation and relationship, our main focus is on you and what you want, giving you the best possible product for your investment, paying attention to even the smallest details making sure the quality is up to the highest standard for your project.
we specialize in complete kitchen remodels & Renovations.
- Initial meeting – getting an understanding of what exactly you are looking for in a company, what areas of design you are looking for; whether its just design or a complete renovation package, your vision for your project(s), your like/dislikes, your expectations, etc., what we offer as a company, what projects we have done, what is our process, etc.
- Design – choosing a design that fits your needs from functionality to beauty. Figuring out what drawings you will need, including permits. Going through the design services we give. Choosing the best design that up to date and within your budget.
- Contracts/ Payment Structure/ Timelines & Budgets – making sure both sides are protected and understand requirements and expectations moving forward, what is to be expected, payment structure, timelines and budgets.
- Choosing Materials, Fixtures and Finishes – Vanities and Cabinets, countertops, tiles, flooring, trims, lighting and water fixtures. We have all kinds of suppliers we work with giving you the best prices for quality products. We would set up meetings with you to either go to showrooms or stores to choose whatever material, fixtures, finishes are needed. We work with you to choose the best most up to date materials, fixtures and finishes that are within your budget.
- Organization of the trades – project management, demolition, cabinetry, electrical, plumbing, framing, drywall, tiling/stonework, trim work, flooring, painting. Directing all the trades to meet the deadlines and to assure quality of the work being done.
- Completion of Renovation – final walk through with you to ensure that everything is up to your satisfaction
After the Renovation – keeping in touch with you as a friend, keeping that line of communication open, with your approval taking pictures & video footage of project to post on website.