Here at SKYROCK Construction we believe that hardwood flooring, Stairs & Railings are one of the most important aspects to a living space. Installing the right hardwood flooring or staircases & railing system brings to life any interior design. Whether it’s a living room, great room, kitchen or simply a hallway hardwood gives an elegance and richness that no other material can bring. When it comes to your staircase it makes a statement, whether it’s a winding or straight staircase, wood or iron railings usually it’s the first thing you see when you walk into your home. We use and have access to the best quality products and finishes. Our commitment to quality and workmanship will ensure that your investment is in the right hands
HARDWOOD FLOORING & STAIRS & RAILINGS
We are committed to the very best and we are passionate about our work.
- Design – we will work with you to figure out what material and colour works best for your space.
- Installation of pre-finished and unfinished hardwood (solid & engineered) – we will install, whether nail down, glue/nail, or strictly full spread glue down, we will determine which method it right for your project.
- Installation of laminate flooring – we will install all types of laminate with under pad making sure it is done right, with transition moldings only where it is needed
- Sanding/ Stain & Refinishing – we will sand and finish whether natural or stain new hardwood flooring, we will also sand and refinish old hardwood flooring making it look brand new. We use top quality finishes water or oil based. Also we sand and finish stairs and railing. Whether brand new or old. We also have dust containment systems to contain dust on projects where needed.
- Repairs – we will fix any dents, deep scratches, do board replacements, squeaks, etc.
- Installation of Stairs & Railings – we install all types of stairs, stair treads, and railing systems, whether brand new set of stairs or an old set of stairs we have a process that does it all.
- Pre-finished (solid & engineered) – all different types of solid & engineered wood, different sizes. (oak, white oak(rift), walnut, hickory, ash, many more.
- Unfinished (solid & engineered) – all different types of solid & engineered wood, different sizes. (oak, white oak(rift), walnut, hickory, ash, Maple ambrosia, elm, Reclaimed wide plank flooring, New wide plank flooring.
- Laminate – All different types of laminate, vinyl, different size and thicknesses, with different types of under pad
- Stairs & Railings –
all different types of woods, treads, risers, stringers, combined with the railing systems wood pickets, iron pickets, different custom fitted handrails, newel post
- Reclaimed wide plank flooring – All our reclaimed wide plank flooring is salvaged from old barns in Ontario. These floors are quite rustic and can take on many different appearances depending on how the material is sanded, stained, and finished. All our reclaimed wide plank flooring is unfinished and needs to be sanded and finished once it is installed
- New wide plank flooring – All our wide plank flooring is sourced from mills in Ontario Canada. These floors range greatly in appearance and are available in many species. Depending on variables such as specie, stain, width sizes, scraping, and milling style, the possibilities are endless! All our wide plank flooring is unfinished and needs to be sanded and finished once it is installed.
- Wood & Wrought Iron Railing Systems – We have all different types of designs from wood pickets to iron picket and hand rails. We all different types of handrails whether modern or contemporary we a have what you like.