At SKYROCK Construction, we are obsessed with quality and customer service, whether your project is big or small, we will take the same pride in your project. Whether you are looking for an office/corporate renovation, retail renovation, upgrade or facelift, maintenance, 24 hour All round service, flood and fire restoration, a complete office or retail overhaul or you are building a new custom building for your business, delivery is everything!
We want your experience to be as stress free and as enjoyable as possible, while being professional. We offer a full range of services from the design, to the planning and management all the way to the execution of the renovation or build, while working close with you, earning your trust through clear communication to accomplish your dream renovation. With over 10 years of experience we will walk you through the design process, listen to your concerns and work with you to understand your goals and help you achieve them. We also will help you select quality products, finishes and décor to create a complete renovation experience.
The mark of a great company is how much they care, and we really do care! Also how they respond to your needs and desires, we are fully dedicated to making sure all of our projects are completed to your full satisfaction. We take pride in offering all of our clients the same experience and keeping our reputation for quality work.
we specialize in complete kitchen remodels & Renovations.
Our unique project management process has earned us trust over the years. A dedicated Project Manager is assigned to provide single-source responsibility and continuous communication to all of our clients. This hands-on approach ensures successful conversion from project conception to the completion of construction. When it comes to interior renovations, we have handled it all working with clients on projects both large and small in scale. Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is making the renovation process as satisfying as the finished product itself, including strict adherence to timelines and budget. Developing a relationship with our clients based on trust and communication is an essential component to how we do business. When it comes to your home, you cannot afford to compromise quality and take risks by hiring someone you do not trust. Through every phase of your interior renovation project, you can count on us to provide you with the communication, advice, quality workmanship and high standards that we have built our reputation around.
- Initial meeting – getting an understanding of what exactly you are looking for in a company, what areas of design you are looking for; whether its just design or a complete renovation package, your vision for your project(s), your like/dislikes, your expectations, etc., what we offer as a company, what projects we have done, what is our process, etc.
- Design – choosing a design that fits your needs from functionality to beauty. Figuring out what drawings you will need, including permits. Going through the design services we give. Choosing the best design that up to date and within your budget.
- Contracts/ Payment Structure/ Timelines & Budgets – making sure both sides are protected and understand requirements and expectations moving forward, what is to be expected, payment structure, timelines and budgets.
- Choosing Materials, Fixtures and Finishes – Vanities and Cabinets, countertops, tiles, flooring, trims, lighting and water fixtures. We have all kinds of suppliers we work with giving you the best prices for quality products. We would set up meetings with you to either go to showrooms or stores to choose whatever material, fixtures, finishes are needed. We work with you to choose the best most up to date materials, fixtures and finishes that are within your budget.
- Organization of the trades – project management, demolition, cabinetry, electrical, plumbing, framing, drywall, tiling/stonework, trim work, flooring, painting. Directing all the trades to meet the deadlines and to assure quality of the work being done.
- Completion of Renovation – final walk through with you to ensure that everything is up to your satisfaction
- After the Renovation – keeping in touch with you as a friend, keeping that line of communication open, with your approval taking pictures & video footage of project to post on website..
- Fire & Flood restoration
- 24 Hour all round service
- Maintenance (property)
- Moving, Relocation & Disposal Services